Monday 3 June 2013

Truth and Bright Water Visual



Of all the projects completed this year, I was most proud of the Truth and Bright Water Visual project. My teaching statement was "Teaching people to let go," and I was able to come up with many characters from the novels that were struggling to let go, but may or may not have in the end of the novel. This project was a real turning point for me, as it was the first time I had done well on something involving art of any kind, making this match the outcome of extending awareness. It also assisted me in respecting others and strengthening community, because of the interaction I had with others during the presentation. I am proud of my ability to construct meaning from text and context via art and be able to communicate efficiently to explain this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment